On January 6th, I will have been blogging for a year. Insane, I know. I think I have seven followers however, because this is blog number 50, lack of followers hasn’t stymied my blog vigor. Well, it’s hardly vigor. Once a week I sit down at my computer with a blank mind. I swear, a completely blank mind. Then a crazy idea enters my head and before impulse control can kick in, I’m off and running. So far, I written about:
to name just a few.
However, my most popular blog was Dog Daze which included this picture of two canines totally unrelated to me which I think demonstrates that if you want readers, write about dogs or at least include the word “dog” in your title along with a picture of some adorable mutt.
- Dog Daze – an ode to small town Fourth of Julys
- Cloud Forests and Capybaras – interview with author Cinda MacKinnon (includes a picture of her adorable dog Gaston)
- Moby Jan – golfing in the Mayan Jungle
- #rukidding – tweeting from gynecological stirrups
- Dem Dam Hippies’ Christmas in Have You Been Saved Missouri – the Hong Kong flu and an ice storm enhance the Xmas experience
- Shattered Glass, Shattered Lives – Melody Paris describing her inspiration for the cover of FLIPKA
- Black-eyed Susans – memories of a tornado in Michigan
- Sigmund Freudicon at Your Service – the first couple of pages of FLIPKA posted by Twissel’s handler after her breakdown
- Release Anxieties – post publication jitters
- Man Training 1.0 – Hubby attempts to train squirrels, squirrels instead train man.